1st day biking: CUSCO – BIKING TOUR – SANTA TERESA – THERMAL BATHS
You will be picked up from the hotel at 7:40 a.m. and we will travel by private tourist bus for 3 hours to Abra Málaga (4300 masl) we will make a brief stop to appreciate the landscape, then we will start our downhill bicycle descent for 3:30 hours approx. On the way we appreciate a small Huamanmarca archaeological complex and we start with the changing climate of the jungle edge we can see coca plantations, coffee and exotic fruits such as mango, pineapple and papaya which you can pick them and enjoy their natural flavor. We arrive at Santa María, a small town and where you have the option of rafting for 2 hours with prior reservation, then we take a 1-hour transport to Santa Teresa where we will spend the night and you have the option of visiting the thermal medicinal baths of Cocalmayo.
2nd day Trek: INCA TRAIL – SANTA TERESA – AGUAS CALIENTES
Breakfast very early we have the option of doing the Zipline adventure tour after the guide’s instructions we start with the walk of 2 hours approx. Until Hydroelectric then we will walk 3 hours 10 km until we reach the town of Aguas Calientes on the way you can see various insects and walk along the banks of the river and with an impressive landscape and you can see in the distance the mountain of Putucusi and San Miguel Finally we arrive at the town of Aguas Calientes in the afternoon, dinner where our guide will inform us in detail about our tours to Machu Picchu, overnight in a hotel with private bathroom and Aguas Calientes (town of Machu Picchu).
3rd day trek: MACHUPICCHU – MOUNTAIN – CUSCO
This day we will get up very early at 4:30 a.m. We will start with a 1:30 minute walk arriving at Machu Picchu at 6 a.m. And you can appreciate the sunrise. You will have a 2-hour guided tour in the main sectors of Machupicchu and then visit the mountain of Machu Picchu with prior reservation, then free time to appreciate Machupicchu more calmly until 4:30 p.m.
At the time indicated by your guide, you will take the train to Ollantaytambo and from where we will pick you up by bus arriving in Cusco approx. In 4 hours.
- Transportation to the ‘Abra Malaga’.
- Professional guide throughout the tour.
- Bicycle and safety implement.
- 3 nights of lodging (in Santa María, Santa Teresa and Aguas Calientes).
- Food during the tour (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Transportation by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Transportation by bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- First breakfast and lunch on the last day.
- River Rafting: US$30.00.
- Appetizers and side dishes.
- Ticket to the hot springs of Santa Teresa S /. 15.00.
- Mineral water during the trip.
- Oroya S/. 5.00.
- Cap or hat.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Trekking shoes.
- Canteen with water.
- Cotton clothes for 4 days.
- Rain poncho (in case of rainfall).
- Bathing suit and towel (for the thermal baths of Cocalmayo).
- Trekking backpack.
- Extra money in cash (in case you need it).